Our stand-alone lessons were written with Common Core Standards and focus on vocabulary enrichment. They will work in any classroom (grades 1-6) at any time of the year!
Please visit our Teachers Pay Teachers store to purchase your Sub Tubs lesson plans. We have provided the link below.
May your sub days be stress free and easy!!
Important directions for preparing your lesson plans:
1. Make Copies
The first 7 pages of the PDF are the easy-to-read lesson plans for the substitute–make one copy of each page
The last 7 pages of the PDF are the student worksheets–make a class set of each page (back to back is fine)
2. Additional Materials Required (Simple, I promise!)
- A short non-fiction read aloud book
- A short fiction read aloud book
- Two class sets of writing paper
3. Assemble in a file folder and you are finished!
You can put the lesson plans out to use immediately, or store them in a Sub Tub® for future absences.